Respected Contributor

I think it's pretty.

Respected Contributor

I could fall asleep there right now. So peaceful.🥰

Honored Contributor

There isnt anything I would change about this sitting area and in fact wish I was on that chair with my book right now!!!!!  This is my taste in every way!

Honored Contributor

Not my style. Not a fan of baby blue colors. Too feminine, floral, & romantic for me.

Respected Contributor

i would love to be sitting there reading.  oh wait!  where's the reading lamp?

Trusted Contributor

Now, that chair & ottoman just look so comfy, cozy.  I like the colors.

The room, as a whole, is a tad too formal for my taste though.

Esteemed Contributor

My bedroom from 12 until I moved away from home was done in those shades of blues, with very similar drapes (but I didn't want valances on top). I had a chaise lounge which was wonderful and very similar in fabric, instead of a chair and ottoman. Someone forgot to add a lamp for reading! The desk seems cramped in the corner. Where is a chair for the desk? The rest of my room was done in off-white French Provencial furniture. We had hardwood floors, but I believe mom had wool carpeting throughout our home. Don't remember what color it was . . . perhaps a very neutral linen or ivory? I don't remember.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Do not like the blue upholstery on lounge chair, do not like the tapestry drapes and cornice....too much and too heavy!  Like the desk and armoire!

Honored Contributor

I'll pass.  Definitely not my taste.

Esteemed Contributor

It's nice but definitely NOT my style.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown