Honored Contributor

Very nice, I like it.

Respected Contributor

Works for me, I like it!!

Honored Contributor

Like everything except the gallery.

Would go crazy trying to keep them straight.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

I like it, reminds me of a Parisian room.

That was sort of my take on it too @Flatbush .

I like the room... love the chaise, think the colors, though minimal, are fresh and appealing and think the French door is beautiful. I'd prefer a different floor lamp, and while I can't really see the art work well enough to know if I like it, I suspect I would, and think the gallery wall is very well done. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Too many pictures for me. The colors of the room are a bit bland. French doors with glass on a bedroom? So much for privacy. 

Honored Contributor

Dont like the photo gallery.....and too much furniture....pick one chaise or chair not both...room looks crowded...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

The idea is great but the gallery would look much nicer in living room. I would not like to have so many pictures in bedroom. I like it to be classy, minimalist and cozy.

Respected Contributor

Not for my house but if a guest turn the lights out & I could sleep there. As long as the bed is comfortable and short amount of time fine.