Honored Contributor

I ALWAYS buy all household linens from JCPenneys. IMO - they have the best for the price.

I got some sheets from QVC and sent them back. They just weren't comfortable to me - too heavy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bedding/Towels overhaul

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@Nightowlz I love bamboo sheets but more than sheets I love bamboo towels.They are so hard to find that I will take almost any color stocked.The bamboo doesn't get pulls,doesn't shrink,lasts a long time but most importantly dries us off better than anything else.

@dex Where do you buy your bamboo towels? I received a 35% off code from Cariloha for President Day sale for today only. I thought about splurging. I love their sheets so figure I will also love the towels. Their towels are 42% Viscose & 58% Turkish combed cotton 600 GSM. Expensive even with 35% off. The code is on their site if anyone is interested.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz@I have found bamboo towels at Tuesday morning and once a TJs max.Whenever Tuesday morning gets them you have to be quick or you will only find a washcloth or two left.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Nightowlz@I have found bamboo towels at Tuesday morning and once a TJs max.Whenever Tuesday morning gets them you have to be quick or you will only find a washcloth or two left.

@dex We have a TJ Max that opened last year. I have only been in there a couple of times. I keep forgetting about it. Used to not having any place to shop around here. Basically for towels, sheets, etc I can pick from Penney's, Dillard's, Wal-mart, K-Mart & now TJ Max is about all that's around here.

Honored Contributor

Those bamboo towels are a rare find...even online.They Last a very long time and are very thirsty.They don't shrink or fade either.I have an assortment of colors because there usually aren't too many choices.

Honored Contributor

I bought 4 sets of the bamboo/turkish cotton towels from Cariloha. Will see how we like them, how they wash & hold up. If we like them I can buy more when they have 35% off again + Mr. Rebates.

Don't know if I would like 100% bamboo or a blend for towels better since I have never used them. Looks like the 100% bamboo costs even more.