Esteemed Contributor

Bed skirt with adjustable bed frame

[ Edited ]

Has anyone ever used a bed skirt with a adjustable bed frame. Do you think it would  just get messed up and not stay in place.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bed skirt with adjustable bed frame

I have a bedskirt on an adjustable bed frame, and it stays in place. I haven't had a problem with it. I usually have the bed at a 45-60 degree angle, and the bedskirt might be a couple inches short at each end, but it doesn't show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I have a bedskirt on an adjustable bed frame, and it stays in place. I haven't had a problem with it. I usually have the bed at a 45-60 degree angle, and the bedskirt might be a couple inches short at each end, but it doesn't show.

Thank you. The reason I asked is the bed I really like has a headboard option only. But I would have to use a bed skirt with it. I guess I could try it before I decided on whether to get just the headboard or the headboard with a panel side rails.

@Desert Lily wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

I cut the bedskirt in half, lengthwise.  It works perfectly and stays in place regardless of the adjustment.

Honored Contributor

Lately, I've read several articles thst say bed skirts are out and many people aren't using them.  I know that I've ditched mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Lately, I've read several articles thst say bed skirts are out and many people aren't using them.  I know that I've ditched mine.

The bed I  initially liked had panel rails and a footboard. They sell just the headboard. If I did that I would need something to hide the bed frame.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday.  My comforters or coverlets come down far enough to cover the bed frame.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I tried not putting mine back on the bed and I hated the look!