Esteemed Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I also noticed comments about cleaning mirrored furnitture.  I don't have any problems as I use the handles to open the drawers.  I have had NO problems, I dust as with any furniture but I don't really touch the dresser unless I'm getting something so I don't have fingerprints.  Also I have no kids in the house so that is a factor.

I hope the original poster visits a pier one or Z gallerie and checks out mirrored furniture in person.  It looks reallly nice..

That mirrored furniture  posted above is from pier1. It would make it easier to return because we have two stores here if it did arrive damage.

Esteemed Contributor

I really don’t worry about the dog hair. She is very light and the bed is light. We don’t go without couches because of a dog and she lays on it every day. It’s just part of having a pet. Now my mom is a different story. She wants a charcoal upholstered bed and Chloe’s fur would show up so bad. Plus she sleeps with them every night.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bed from wayfair

[ Edited ]

I really like the weathered oak. I would just be concerned with putting a tv on top. I could it a runner so it doesn’t scratch. I would get the dresser, nightstand and the chest.

63ED41DB-A41A-4BC1-8C94-190147B66489.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday  Do you have a golden retriever named Chloe?  My Chloe is being anti-social this morning.  If you look in the mirror, you can see her face.   Picture isn't very good since it's dark in my room.   She is the best dog! chloe.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

21E831C0-ED99-4D28-B788-FD8F7FF7B393.jpeg

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@ccassaday  Do you have a golden retriever named Chloe?  My Chloe is being anti-social this morning.  If you look in the mirror, you can see her face.   Picture isn't very good since it's dark in my room.   She is the best dog! chloe.jpg

Cute. Yes I have a 3 yo golden. Her birthday was Christmas Day..

Esteemed Contributor

I love antique white furniture with or a cream but my preference is always lighter than darker in the colors of anything. The bed looks great! 

Esteemed Contributor

I could also  guess stick with the original furniture I picked just don’t get the bed.

4D6E5ECF-ED98-4AD4-B8F9-7B1FDE7301BA.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Bed from wayfair

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday

I think I understand the style and color of furniture you are considering for your new home.  Have recently bought many pieces of new furniture for my new home.  The item that has thrilled and impressed me the most has come from (of all places) Macy's.

Check out this bedroom furniture from the Kelly Ripa collection.  I bought the dining room buffet from this same collection and absolutely love the quality and the "mink" color of the wood (sort of a mix between silver and grey).

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/kelly-ripa-home-hayley-bedroom-furniture-collection?

• Kelly Ripa Home Hayley Bedroom Furniture Collection

Of all the pieces I have recently acquired from Ethan Allen, Thomasville, Drexel and other decent-quality names, I love what I got from this Macy collection the best.

Was surprised at how much furniture Macy's has on its website to choose from and how quickly it was delivered, as opposed to other stores I have dealt with in the past year.

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@ccassaday

I think I understand the style and color of furniture you are considering for your new home.  Have recently bought many pieces of new furniture for my new home.  The item that has thrilled and impressed me the most has come from (of all places) Macy's.

Check out this bedroom furniture from the Kelly Ripa collection.  I bought the dining room buffet from this same collection and absolutely love the quality and the "mink" color of the wood (sort of a mix between silver and grey).

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/kelly-ripa-home-hayley-bedroom-furniture-collection?

• Kelly Ripa Home Hayley Bedroom Furniture Collection

Of all the pieces I have recently acquired from Ethan Allen, Thomasville, Drexel and other decent-quality names, I love what I got from this Macy collection the best.

Was surprised at how much furniture Macy's has on its website to choose from and how quickly it was delivered, as opposed to other stores I have dealt with in the past year.

That is really pretty. Thanks I will check Macy’s out. I have a Macy’s here so I might beable to go see something in person if I find something I like.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I checked out that Kelly Rippa furniture at Macy’s. It is beautiful. I actually think that furniture above would go with that upholstered bed. They also have this collection. Plus I can’t believe the prices. Very good price. 

CD776A04-8F15-4346-8A30-14231BA61BBF.jpeg