Esteemed Contributor
Has anyone ever had their coupons not show up in your offers. I have several emails and they aren't showing up when I go to check out. I wish they had coupons for 20% off entire purchase. It doesn't save much otherwise if your only ordering small items to get 20% off one item.
Honored Contributor

Re: Bed bath and beyond coupons

for some reason, i didn't think they allowed the coupons for online shopping. 

i always do my bb&b shopping in-store.

Honored Contributor

i dont buy online, but i do buy in the store.

i have paper coupons and i have text message coupons. i dont receive any in my email that i know of.

i was there two weeks ago and bought about 10 items......and used 10 coupons. i love that they accept their expired coupons. i did manage to save quite a bit that day. i make sure i never throw them away.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

Never happened to me....

If your coupons are not showing up it is either a fault in your email client and/or flash player needs to be updated.

Use another email client to test. 

=========

FWIW....

99% of the time I purchase in-store.  However, the few times I have called them to make an online purchase, I have always used a coupon for each purchased item.  I get 20% coupon emails from BBB EVERY DAY!!!!

There is a # under the bar code on the coupon.  Each email coupon has a different #.  That is what I give the CR to get 20% off for each item. 

There is more than 1 way to skin a cat!Smiley Wink

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

@ccassaday I shop online and when I check out it shows me what coupons I have aavailable to use.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone. I needed to create a profile. I ordered a hairdryer and never had to do that to get my coupon. Anyway I figured it out. I had two coupons for one item. I had four  things in the cart and they did let me use both. I am not quite ready to order yet. I am getting a nice little house essentials kit put together for my mom for Mother's Day and her birthday. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont buy online, but i do buy in the store.

i have paper coupons and i have text message coupons. i dont receive any in my email that i know of.

i was there two weeks ago and bought about 10 items......and used 10 coupons. i love that they accept their expired coupons. i did manage to save quite a bit that day. i make sure i never throw them away.

How the heck did you get ten coupons. I am hoping I get a few more before these expire.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

As @sunshine45 mentioned above, BB&B coupons don't expire even tho they show an expiration date, they accept them even if expired.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ccassaday

As @sunshine45 mentioned above, BB&B coupons don't expire even tho they show an expiration date, they accept them even if expired.

Shoot.. I don't go into the stores. Online they just disappear off your offers when they expire.

Honored Contributor

Yep had it happen to me, and they don't allow you to use them for online shopping.....I think that is very wrong-what difference should it make?