Honored Contributor

The bedroom is elegant and refined, with an accent wall, chic furniture and an ornate mirror   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beautiful Serene Bedroom

It does look like a great place for a comfy night sleep. I love the shiplap on the back wall. Cozy. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty.....not a fan of the wall treatment or drapes but could force myself to live with it.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!!!  It looks like a cloud!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the space, but am not a fan of this particular blue on the walls, and everything else is just "too vanilla" for me.  I like eye popping bold colors.   

Esteemed Contributor

It is a beautiful serene room. With a few tweaks I could live with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a lovely room. It does look serene. Understated and comfortable... which is what I like in my personal spaces. Thanks for sharing the picture.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Pretty room, but I hate the fake, partial wall it is up against. That would really bug me...not sure I could sleep there. I also personally prefer a platform bed (no box springs), so that bed sits way too high for my taste. It is a lovely room, though.

Honored Contributor

When I look at the room, I do not feel any warmth or appeal. I do like the fact there are drapes on the window but the room needs more.  I don't care for the wall design behind the bed.  I would add some color and decor.

Respected Contributor

I mostly like the room and it is not overly fussy and the soft blue appeals to me. I don't like the wall behind the bed, but otherwise, it is fine.