Esteemed Contributor

I saw the last bit of the live presentation and I liked it, too.  I'm going to go back and watch the video to see if the green tips on the white tree bother me.  I just remember thinking that it looked well made and had a nice shape.  I was concerned about the lack of brightness shining through the bulbs.  I think it takes AAAs.

Esteemed Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:
H203703 

Illuminated Battery Op. Porcelain Nostalgic Christmas Tree 

That's the one I saw last year. Do they have the white back in stock??? They only had green last time I looked and I already have a green one that was made by DH when he was really young. 

MTH,

Have you been checking as-is for this one?  I've been seeing it there although it isn't at the moment.  I never opened up the item to see which color was available, but the main pic was of the white tree.  Pretty sure it was this one. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beautiful Lenox Tree!

[ Edited ]

I can't decide on the Lenox tree.  I guess I need to think on it some more.  Anyone  decided to click submit?

I have a larger and more rugged-looking dark green one with lots of colorful bulbs.  This one has a different feel, though, at least to me.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I can't decide on the Lenox tree.  I guess I need to think on it some more.  Anyone  decided to click submit?

I have a larger and more rugged-looking dark green one with lots of colorful bulbs.  This one has a different feel, though, at least to me.

I will if you will!  I loved it more during the presentation.  The subtle green tipping is now pleasing to me; again I am hopeless!  One of the major objections to the tree last year was the inconsistent brightness of some of the bulb colors.  To me, the bulbs are consistently brighter on this new one.  I love the classy gold touches & it is different.  Hmmmmm.....

Respected Contributor

12 inch tall ceramic Christmas tree with snow and color lights

Boy oh boy, I may be having second thoughts about the Lenox tree...

Respected Contributor

Image 1

Loving the Doves as the lights!

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:
H203703 

That's the one I saw last year. Do they have the white back in stock??? They only had green last time I looked and I already have a green one that was made by DH when he was really young. 

MTH,

Have you been checking as-is for this one?  I've been seeing it there although it isn't at the moment.  I never opened up the item to see which color was available, but the main pic was of the white tree.  Pretty sure it was this one. 

Thanks for finding that. Yes that is the one.  I have checked on and off for it, but only found the green version. I really wanted the white.  Guess I'll have to wait and see what comes back later in the season.  I'm sure there is a long way to go on stuff they will introduce.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:
H203703 

I gave this tree a poor review and wound up sending it back. I put batteries in it, and from across the room, the only lights I could barely see lit were the yellow ones. IT's a beautiful tree, but not worth the money IMO. Maybe Bethleham Lights will come out with an improved version this year Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Image 1

For the clear fans...

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:
H203703 

I gave this tree a poor review and wound up sending it back. I put batteries in it, and from across the room, the only lights I could barely see lit were the yellow ones. IT's a beautiful tree, but not worth the money IMO. Maybe Bethleham Lights will come out with an improved version this year Smiley Happy

WOW...that's good to know Susan. Thanks for the HU. I would have been disappointed too.  Maybe they will re-introduce a better version.