Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful 800 Sq. Ft. Home

Oh yes, I'd love a house that size.

Valued Contributor

The size of a home never seemed to me personally to be a bragging point. I've seen quite atrocious larger homes & fabulously done tiny or small homes. And certainly vice versa. Having more space is pointless if you have great voids of unusable or not utilized properly areas.

It's what you do with what you got!!
Honored Contributor

It's very nice though I'd guess it was more than 800 sq, ft.  More like 1,000.  Does it have just one bedroom?  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Living in a condo right now could easily do it...Beautiful home...Id get rid of a few pieces of furniture in the living room and Id choose different bedding add some color to the bedroom....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

It's very nice though I'd guess it was more than 800 sq, ft.  More like 1,000.  Does it have just one bedroom?  Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure. I think this one has only one bedroom but when I looked up the house plans it showed two.  I couldn't find a one bedroom house plan under the name of this one.