Honored Contributor
On 10/21/2014 Loves Purple said: Hi. I was interested in Valerie's Beaded Fruit Tree and you said it was "as is". Where do you find AS Is items? I went to clearance but didn't see it. I've heard others mention purchasing As Is items. Have you had good luck doing that? TIA

Hi Loves Purple, I have purchased a lot of As Is products and I have good luck most of the time, about the same as regular priced items. If you receive something damaged or doesn't work you still have thirty days to return. I have only returned two or three things that I bought As Is. Go check out the section as there's merchandise from all QVC departments, fashion, kitchen, home, etc. Good luck.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you SHOPR and lucymo. I see some good prices, more temptations! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hi Mallemo, TY for the info on the beaded fruit tree! I just ordered one and also snagged an 'as is' garland. Smile

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Mallemo, TY for the info on the beaded fruit tree! I just ordered one and also snagged an 'as is' garland. Smile

Hi Susan Louise, what are your plans for the beaded fruit tree? I had wanted to get one and trying to figure how and where I'd use it. I don't have a lot of places in my kitchen to use it. I do have a dining room, maybe there. I wasn't expecting the tree to be available in time for holiday decorating so had planned to use other décor, but loving beaded fruit as I do, really want this tree. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 lucymo said:

Hi Susan Louise, what are your plans for the beaded fruit tree? I had wanted to get one and trying to figure how and where I'd use it. I don't have a lot of places in my kitchen to use it. I do have a dining room, maybe there. I wasn't expecting the tree to be available in time for holiday decorating so had planned to use other décor, but loving beaded fruit as I do, really want this tree. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I'll find a place. I'll have much better luck with this tree than LR's sleigh...LOL

Seriously...maybe on top of our fridge, on the pantry, or in the livingroom somewhere. I am already going to have one of the wreaths on our coffee table with the red hammered hurricane. The other wreath will be in the kitchen on the wall. I got the 'as is' garland so I can take it apart and add bits here and there to make the fruit become more like a story between the LR and kitchen (the only 2 rooms I decorate). I just love this sugared fruit set. The tree is just TDF...just perfect! Oh, if we had a mantle/fireplace, I would have bought 2 of the trees...one for each end of the mantle and a forest of different trees in between...with a couple of Luminara candles on pedestals too...sigh.

So, I still wind up going overboard decorating...who cares! It's just fun. I think because I can't decorate outside, I manage to squeeze a lot into the two rooms.

DH likes it though...he calls it our holiday wonderland...bless his heart {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 lucymo said:

I'll find a place. I'll have much better luck with this tree than LR's sleigh...LOL

Seriously...maybe on top of our fridge, on the pantry, or in the livingroom somewhere. I am already going to have one of the wreaths on our coffee table with the red hammered hurricane. The other wreath will be in the kitchen on the wall. I got the 'as is' garland so I can take it apart and add bits here and there to make the fruit become more like a story between the LR and kitchen (the only 2 rooms I decorate). I just love this sugared fruit set. The tree is just TDF...just perfect! Oh, if we had a mantle/fireplace, I would have bought 2 of the trees...one for each end of the mantle and a forest of different trees in between...with a couple of Luminara candles on pedestals too...sigh.

So, I still wind up going overboard decorating...who cares! It's just fun. I think because I can't decorate outside, I manage to squeeze a lot into the two rooms.

DH likes it though...he calls it our holiday wonderland...bless his heart {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hey, that sounds very festive. When you said fridge or pantry, I thought why yes, I could do that too. I've done snowmen there for the past couple of years so time for a change. Also, I don't consider the beaded fruit items just holiday so I won't pack it up. We could use BO light strings with them. As long as DH and I love it that's what matters. I'm sure you feel the same. Thanks for suggestions.

Respected Contributor

I originally thought I would buy two of these, but when I finally found some pictures of the VPH sugared fruit items that I already own, I could see that these won't mix well with the older pieces. I might try to cut up one of my older garlands and make the trees with cone shaped styrofoam bases, but not this year.

Honored Contributor

Well, I ordered one of the sugared fruit trees. I now have the tree, wreath and the garland. I'm planning to cut up the garland and make candle rings or just pieces to use in cabinets and shelves, etc.

Respected Contributor
On 10/23/2014 lucymo said:

Well, I ordered one of the sugared fruit trees. I now have the tree, wreath and the garland. I'm planning to cut up the garland and make candle rings or just pieces to use in cabinets and shelves, etc.

Lucymo, I like the new sugared fruit items a lot. If I didn't have several items from the older version, I would be buying all of the new ones in multiples.

Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 Marsha2003 said:
On 10/23/2014 lucymo said:

Lucymo, I like the new sugared fruit items a lot. If I didn't have several items from the older version, I would be buying all of the new ones in multiples.

Hi Marsha, I have a lot of the single pieces of the beaded fruit from several years ago but I didn't have any garlands or wreaths. I still put some of the fruit in bowls or Apothecary jars once in awhile and scatter them around the house. I like it too.