Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 lucymo said:
On 10/23/2014 Marsha2003 said:

Well, I ordered one of the sugared fruit trees. I now have the tree, wreath and the garland. I'm planning to cut up the garland and make candle rings or just pieces to use in cabinets and shelves, etc.

Lucymo, I like the new sugared fruit items a lot. If I didn't have several items from the older version, I would be buying all of the new ones in multiples.

Hi Marsha, I have a lot of the single pieces of the beaded fruit from several years ago but I didn't have any garlands or wreaths. I still put some of the fruit in bowls or Apothecary jars once in awhile and scatter them around the house. I like it too.

Yes, yes, yes, that is why I want Valerie to bring back the sugared fruit, and loose so that many things can be done with them, natural sizes too, all types of fruit. I found an auction on ebay for two swags by Valerie, $19.+ for the two, apparently never displayed, and they are beautiful, but her swags are not the size of garlands, so I made them into rounds to go around pillar candles or whatever. I originally had planned to take them apart, but they are so pretty, I just couldn't do it.

Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 10/23/2014 Marsha2003 said:

Well, I ordered one of the sugared fruit trees. I now have the tree, wreath and the garland. I'm planning to cut up the garland and make candle rings or just pieces to use in cabinets and shelves, etc.

Lucymo, I like the new sugared fruit items a lot. If I didn't have several items from the older version, I would be buying all of the new ones in multiples.

Hi Marsha, I have a lot of the single pieces of the beaded fruit from several years ago but I didn't have any garlands or wreaths. I still put some of the fruit in bowls or Apothecary jars once in awhile and scatter them around the house. I like it too.

Yes, yes, yes, that is why I want Valerie to bring back the sugared fruit, and loose so that many things can be done with them, natural sizes too, all types of fruit. I found an auction on ebay for two swags by Valerie, $19.+ for the two, apparently never displayed, and they are beautiful, but her swags are not the size of garlands, so I made them into rounds to go around pillar candles or whatever. I originally had planned to take them apart, but they are so pretty, I just couldn't do it.

Hi mousiegirl, I think the beaded fruit will be back as singles soon. I can't believe Valerie's wreath and garland are still available in "as is". Most of Valerie's fruit pieces from awhile ago were smaller than actual fruit and I like to have actual size as well as smaller pieces to fill in gaps in bowls and jars. Hope you find some soon.