Regular Contributor

Re: Bathroom cabinet (under sink) - what to put ?

@nyc1- I wanted to put ina cabinet with deep drawers under the skin, but could not find any.  I'm thinking I saw one at Costco, but when we went back it wasn't in the warehouse.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms Nixie wrote:

@nyc1- I wanted to put ina cabinet with deep drawers under the skin, but could not find any.  I'm thinking I saw one at Costco, but when we went back it wasn't in the warehouse.

@Ms Nixie   We went to a specialty kitchen and bath showroom that had them.  We wound up having one made, as recommended by one of the shops,  since I could select the finishes and it was actually less expensive than the one I saw and liked a lot,  but was not available in the size or color I wanted.  Sometimes you just have to go to a number of different places to hunt out what you're looking for, and it can be time consuming.   We did a lot of research and shopping for our end result (vanity, tiles, closet, mirrors, toilet, etc).  GOOD LUCK.  If you haven't been to a place that specializes in kitchen and bath, you should go.  They can give you a lot of ideas and sometimes make really good recommendations (even if you don't purchase from them).

Besides the deep drawers,  there is a bottom shelf below the drawers where I keep several small baskets,  one with my blowdryer and one with different soaps.  I also keep some pretty hand towels there.  It works perfectly.

Honored Contributor

In my cabinent under the sink, on one side I have 2 plastic bins that hold my hair stuff like blow dryers, flat irons, styling brushes, curliving irons, etc. 

On the other side, I keep all my cleaning supplies.

Regular Contributor

@nyc1Thanks for the information, I will check it before we do the master bathroom

Respected Contributor

@Ms Nixie  Here is a pic of our vanity.MasterBath.png

Regular Contributor

@nyc1- Thanks for posting a picture of your vanity.  I really like the vanity and the whole vanity, sink and mirror looks great.

Honored Contributor

I keep dish washer soap, dish washing soap, Brillo pads, sponges, furniture cleaning supplies, window cleaning supplies.  Any type of cleaning products.  I keep my products in plastic baskets and I will pull out the basket, wash it and put back the products.  I actually need to do this soon.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Ms Nixie  Thanks....   the contractor was just finishing up in this pic....  still a little more work to go here.  The mirrors are actually recessed medicine cabinets with LED lights on the front.   It was a lot of work to do the research and put it all together, but in the end, it was really worth it.   I hope you find what you like and have a good experience. 

Regular Contributor

@nyc1- thanks, for all your help.