Respected Contributor

Re: Bathroom Remodel Pics to the Accent Tile or Not

It turned out beautifully just like you planned!  I know how proud you must be and are going to enjoy it for a very long time.  Good job.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvboyds

Wow!! beautiful!!! Great job!!!

I would LOVE to re-do my bathroom!

Honored Contributor

The bathroom is very tranquil.I love it!You sure made the best of a small room.

Super Contributor

Thank you brii!  Yes it is nice to have fresh and clean.  With the clawfoot even though I loved it I hard time cleaning under it and it was against a wall so I couldn't get to the side of it either.  It was extremely difficult to paint in there.  The overall room was so dated as well.  It just works now.  I believe we LOVE it!!

Super Contributor

Thank you Hoovermom!!  I think it turned out better than I thought it would because I was afraid of it being too dark or I wouldn't like the accent tile once it was up...blah, blah, blah but once it started coming together the more excited I became.   

Super Contributor

Thank you ID2!!

Super Contributor

Thank you so much ChiliPepper!!  This was a long time coming for sure.  Good luck on getting your new bathroom.

Super Contributor

Thank you Whatnow!!  It is a small room for sure but we made sure to get plenty of storage in there.  I sent our cabinet maker pictures of the cabinets the other day and he said he knows now where he can get extra storage...lol. 

Honored Contributor

@luvboyds wrote:

Thank you!  It was definitely a crazy road but glad it's over for the most  part.  I can't think of the name of the paint color but we painted it the same color as it was before.  It worked I think.  I bought about 7 sample paint colors from Lowes and none of them worked so I just stuck with what did.  I'll have to check on the color name.   

@luvboyds

Your remodel looks very nice! I'm sure you will enjoy your new bath. You're correct about it being a crazy road. We remodeled both our baths at the same time. It was difficult making all the design decisions. We had to move out for a few weeks until it was finished. It was worth it though.