Contributor

This group has given some great advice in the past, and I need some again. We are perhaps five years away from selling our 1981 built two story, so any changes I am making now are done with the idea of resell in the not so distant future.

I am updating a master bath and taking out the tub and surround and going with tile. This is on the second story where there is a second full (but small) bath, also with a tub and surround. Now it's guest bath, but would likely be the kids bath if a family moved in. (house is 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial).

I have been torn with the idea of making the master bath a shower only instead of a tub/shower. It is a typical 80's bath before we needed home spas {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} so there's no room to have separate bath and shower. Frankly I've used it for a bath about 10 times since we've lived there 15 years, and there would always be the tub in the guest bath.

Is this crazy for resale? We had a shower only with the small corner seat in our very first master bath and I loved it. Guess you can tell I'm not a bath person. Thoughts anyone?