Honored Contributor

Re: Bath and Body works Candle Sale

@texassunflower  I have a couple of coupons too.  I only plan on using one.  I just counted how many BBW candles I have in my closet.  I have 27. I also have three placed around my home that are particaly burned.

In addition, I have some Yankee candles, plus a bunch of other brands. I know I already have too many.

I found last years receipt.  The candle sale was on 12-1-18. And they were $8.95 on sale. With the discounts I paid $6.45 and I bought six of them.

I really shouldn't buy any more, but I like to have some on hand to give away.

Trusted Contributor

well im done... mall will be way to packed today... and the site is down of course.. cant place my order... guess im saving close to 150.00.... always site issues during these big sales!!

Super Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

well im done... mall will be way to packed today... and the site is down of course.. cant place my order... guess im saving close to 150.00.... always site issues during these big sales!!

I tried to place an order at midnight but couldn't get through.

I was able to place an order when I got up at 5AM. Maybe you can try again?  I would go to my local store but it's so small and I know it will be crazy busy.  I'm sure all stores will be packed.  Unfortunately, you can't use any additional discount codes online.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

keeps saying my credt card can not be processed... that scared me so i even went and checked my acct. no big deal... i'm actually saving myself some money  lol i do have a few left.. if you can put up with crowds its cheaper to go to the store... shipping n handling is about 11.00 and you cant use another coupon on the site.....  definetely the site... just placed an order on amazon and my card went through.... 

Honored Contributor

I was there around 8:30am.  There were no crowds..maybe 6 people in the store.  Everything was available and there was a good selection.  I bought 5 candles and got a wall scent plug as my free item with coupon.  My bill was less than $35.

Super Contributor

@Carmie  I was there by 8:00. I decided to try the location that opened at 1:00 am. Not bad at all. I was in and out by 8:35. I had my list and knew what I wanted. I purchased 9 candles. Hot buttered Rum was back and I had to get two of them. I use to love that scent! They let me use both coupons with two separate purchases. Received two free gifts. The girl that checked me out said it was crazy at 1:00 am. I knew the website would be a mess and I live about 5-10 minutes from both locations. It was getting busy by the time I left so I timed it just right.

Honored Contributor

@texassunflower   Oh darn!  I was interested in Hot Buttered Rum and forget to get one while I was there.  I didn't even see it.

I have never smelled it, but it sounds good.

Honored Contributor

Great prices. I will be lighting one tonight. The tree scents are my favorite.

Valued Contributor

I arrived at my store about 1030, picked out my 15 candles, paid and walked them out to my car.  Went back and WOW!  Elbow to elbow, knees to knees.  But there were other things I wanted.  Just as I was to get in the line at the very back of the store out into the mall,, their credit card machine crashed.  They called to those that had cash and I became 3rd in line.  All set for another year.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went this morning about 10am.  There were people in the store but it wasn't crazy.  I had a list of what I wanted but also sniffed a bunch of candles, and got out in reasonable time.  I also used the $15 off $40 and my free item was a hand soap.  I got 6 candles and spent about $7.00/candle I think.  There was a huge selection including fall candles.