Trusted Contributor

All i ever buy is B&BW candles.. love them but unless you get them during a huge sale they are way to expensive.. anyone ever try goose creek candles.. they are having a huge sale today.. the 3 wicks look the exact same wondeting if they are just as strong,,,

Respected Contributor

Re: Bath & Body works candles

I love B&BW candles too!  I've never ordered candles on line because I really like to smell them first.  It's hard to tell if I will like something just by the description or name. 

Respected Contributor

Are you signed up to receive their coupons? If not, do so. I must get 2 or 3 emails/coupons a day. Some coupons are specifically for candles. I never buy anything from there without s coupon.
Respected Contributor

My coupon doesn't start until November 1

Honored Contributor

A couple of years ago, I was in my mall and B&B were burning several peach scented candles!  The effect was heavenly!  I could have stayed there all day!!!

Valued Contributor

I was there on Monday, because I knew they did a new floor set on Sunday night and put out a bunch of new Holiday stuff. They have many new, lovely scents including "Into the Night" which is their new special holiday scent and is very striking and beautiful. Now that Homeworx has reduced its candles to 14 ounces and the last few sets have had such poor performances, I'm gravitating back toward BBW. At least you can smell the candles in person, mix and match and use coupons. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

A couple of years ago, I was in my mall and B&B were burning several peach scented candles!  The effect was heavenly!  I could have stayed there all day!!!

Same here. It is such a Whenever I go there, the heavenly scents encourage me to shop, even if I was just "stopping" by.

It is a sensual experience for sure.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

All i ever buy is B&BW candles.. love them but unless you get them during a huge sale they are way to expensive.. anyone ever try goose creek candles.. they are having a huge sale today.. the 3 wicks look the exact same wondeting if they are just as strong,,,

I bought several of the pumpkin variety candles a couple of years ago from Goose Creek.  They are great candles and some of the ones I ordered were in pumpkin shaped jars.  The only reason I haven't bought more is because I have too many candles as it is.

Valued Contributor

I love Goose Creek candles. Right now I’m burning cranberry/apple crisp, and just finished pumpkin spice. They are made in Ohio. I also have Milkhouse Creamery candles, but they cost a little more. They are made in Iowa, and are made with soy and beeswax. Goose Creek uses paraffin, but they seem to burn clean. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG 

The Peach Bellini is one of my all time favorites.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”