Respected Contributor

Bath & Body Works

[ Edited ]

Today, Saturday 26th at BATH & BODY WORKS

Single Wick 7 oz. Candles  Regular Price 15.50

On Sale Today Only for 5.95 

Edited because of coupon code

Trusted Contributor

this store really gets me in trouble as far as my credit card is concerned  lol  im addicted to their 3 wick candles, i just got 8 more plus i already have over 30... and i have alot of their foaming hand soaps.... when they have a big sale is when i stock up.. they just started sending me coupons in the mail months ago.... just recently the 25% off one came in handy.. right now i have 2 of my candles lit.... i recommend bath & bodyworks candles to everyone, but only get them during a sale.. they are well worth it!!

Trusted Contributor

I have never been able to get all three wicks to burn at the same time! I stick with a Yankee large jar candles with single wicks. They are expensive now but they just had a BOGO sale, so I ordered six different spring scents. I have overbought fall and harvest/ Christmas scents....I found tons of them at Marshall's and went overboard. Love the BBW handsoap, but I have been refilling them with Softsoap brand creamy aloe when we use it all up. I buy the color and bottle design I like for my guest baths and refill them when empty.

Trusted Contributor

wow!  now everything is 20% off and free s&h!!!!!!  plus candles are already 10.00 off!!!  i just got 10 more candles... but i really dont feel guilty... i only shop and get candles when there is a big sale.. they are way to expensive... so now i really do need a room for all my candles  lol

Honored Contributor

That store is still around?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

That store is still around?

im in pa.. and yes every mall that is still open has one.. and we have a few outlet stores too... but you can order online also

Honored Contributor

Ours is one of the few stores left in our ever dwindling mall.. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I think it is so sad when a mall closes.  There was a very large one my friend use to shop in and now it is gone.  Sign of the times.

kindness is strength