Honored Contributor

Bath & Body Works this weekend

I know where I'll be this weekend.  Buy 3 get 3 FREE of equal or lesser value.

I'm in love with the pumpkin spice & fall candles they offer. I also love the fall soaps & kitchen lemon.

I think it's mix & match.  Plus I have my 20% off entire order.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works this weekend

@homedecor1  The coupon I got via email for this weekend is great.  Buy one item for $10 or mor and get a free item for up to $14 value.   Love that coupon!  I also have the 20%  that I got in the mail.  Have you seen their new honey liquid soaps?  I think there is a honey pumpkin one.  I want to try the honey line of liquid soaps - love those!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

I got the home event sale email.  I have that same offer as you & a 20% entire purchase, free wallflower & $4 scentportable.  Normally, I shop online but you can only use 1 coupon so I will venture into store since normally they take all my coupons.  

I only buy once once a year.  I have candles that are several years old and are still going strong but want to try a new scent. I don't burn them I use candlejar warmer so they last longer.  Once in awhile I burn one in my kitchen.

Respected Contributor

I never seem to get their emails but do often get their mailers.  Don't think I have anything for this weekend though!  Are the 3 wick candles on sale or just 20% off coupons?  Buy 3 get 3 free doesn't usually apply to those.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Thanks for the headsup!...... It depends what the weather is like that decides if I can get to this sale.........I stocked up on Harry's new candles, so dont need any more 3 wicks, but I can certaily use some more soap---love it! I do like their fall fragrances and KitchenLemon is also a favorite with me too....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf

no 3 wicks are $22.50-$24.50 nothing on sale. I called store & clerk told me I could use 20% off.

I hope she's right because closest store is in mall 1 hour away one way!!! I'll be mad😤😤

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@sueinsf

no 3 wicks are $22.50-$24.50 nothing on sale. I called store & clerk told me I could use 20% off.

I hope she's right because closest store is in mall 1 hour away one way!!! I'll be mad😤😤

Thanks @homedecor1.  Unless the candles are on sale I don't think they are worth paying that much, even with the 20% off.  I'll wait until they do a sale.  Remember when they did a one day sale with them at $8??  Not sure if we will see that anymore.  Maybe 2 for $24.  However, if I am near a store I will check out some hand soap.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I Love the Pumpkin Spice scent!!!