Trusted Contributor

Bath & Body Works Sales!!!

[ Edited ]

Not like i need anymore candles... but 10.95 candles!!! and another 20% off with my coupon!! originally 26.95.. i will never spend that much for a candle... i already have about 50 now i just ordered 8 more... and i know by tomorrow when my coupon expires i will be getting more.. stock up when prices are so cheap........ and they make excellent christmas presents...  i have one lit now.. i burn them for about 5 ot so hours... sometimes i will burn 2 at once... love bath & body works candles.. i have tried goose creek and a few others.. i just think b&b works burns so much cleaner... the sale is for weeks.. stock up while you can... That comes out to 8.76 a candle!! vs. 24.95 or 26.95! and people think im crazy for stocking up  lol

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works Sales!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I love B&BW candles too.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works Sales!!!

Yes the sale candles are at a great price ...plus if you have a coupon even better.  To bad they aren't doing all the candles just select ones but still many good ones to pick from.