[ Edited ]

$5.95 each!

Limit 20

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bath & Bodyworks - October 28, 2022 Single Wick Jar Candles

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

$5.95 each!

Limit 20

@JeanLouiseFinch    Thank you....just made my list.  

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

$5.95 each!

Limit 20

What are your favorites, @Mombo1 ?  I'm working on my list and plan to stay up, hoping the sale goes live at midnight. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Mombo1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

$5.95 each!

Limit 20

What are your favorites, @Mombo1 ?  I'm working on my list and plan to stay up, hoping the sale goes live at midnight. 

@JeanLouiseFinch    I like the Fresh Balsam for the holidays.  I also like Autumn Woods for the fall season.  And..I always keep a few of the Rosewater and Ivy candles for anytime.  

Honored Contributor

Upon further reading, I learned the sale begins at 6:00 AM Eastern.  That said, good night for now. 😴 

Valued Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works - October 28, 2022 Single Wick Jar Candles Sale

I am always amazed/surprised at the number of people who buy and use actual candles. Aren't you afraid of fires? How do you monitor your burning candles? I see them in videos on HGTV too, in bathrooms and living areas. I rely on flameless lights. No scent, but safe.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

I am always amazed/surprised at the number of people who buy and use actual candles. Aren't you afraid of fires? How do you monitor your burning candles? I see them in videos on HGTV too, in bathrooms and living areas. I rely on flameless lights. No scent, but safe.

@zitawins I am a huge Candle Lover, and have been for many years. I learned a long time ago to only burn Candles in the room that you are in. I don't leave candles burning all over my home. If I am in my Living Room watching a movie, I light a candle in that room, and when I leave that room, I put out the candle. I think a big mistake people make is lighting candles all over their home and they forget they have one burning!  

If I want scent all over my home, I use my PUR scent plug in. There are other ways to scent your home other than candles, but sometimes I just like a nicely scented candle especially in the Fall and Winter Months here in the Midwest!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@zitawins wrote:

@zitawins We live in a modest tri-level home.  Our kitchen, living room, and dining room are on one level.  There's a half wall, which is open at the bottom (wood railing only), between the kitchen and family room which is six steps down.  I burn a single candle on my kitchen counter.  Because of my floor plan, the scent travels well.  To me, it doesn't need to make it to the bedrooms.  I want the scent where I'm at.  I can observe the candle as I pass through our kitchen multiple times daily.  I will usually let a candle burn for a few hours then blow it out and let it cool down/firm up, then may or may not relight it later on.  If it's lit in the evenings, I'll see it as I go through my end of the evening rituals and blow it out. Where I cannot be observant of an open flame, I have wall outlet warmers in bathrooms and a tabletop electric warmer in the guest bedroom. There's a tabletop warmer in DH's office too, but he never uses it. 

Honored Contributor

Got my order in.  I already have an abundance of fall and Christmassy scents so I decided to try some I either haven't had before or are more generic, to go into spring.  The only exception was the Holiday scented candle.  I get together with a few old girlfriends (friendships over 50 yrs. long) every couple of months.  We'll be seeing one another again in a few weeks.  We randomly bring a small gift so that's what im bringing them this time. 

Honored Contributor

The sale is still on.  Ends Sunday morning at 5:59 AM Eastern