Honored Contributor

Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle Sale

9-29-22

I've been looking at all the different scent and so many of them sound good.  For $13.50, I think I'll get several.  Especially since there's free shipping after $50.

What scents do you like?

Valued Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle Sale

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

9-29-22

I've been looking at all the different scent and so many of them sound good.  For $13.50, I think I'll get several.  Especially since there's free shipping after $50.

What scents do you like?

warm apple pie and blueberry maple pancakes 

Trusted Contributor

Earlier this month when there was a different sale price but I had a really good coupon, I bought my supply of candles for the Fall/Winter! So I shouldn't be too tempted to buy anymore for this sale...but of course I do have a new coupon to use...so you never know! I do love their 3 wick candles and I burn them daily. 

My favorites:

Leaves - my all time favorite Fall candle. It's just such a lovely mix of scents that just say it's Fall! If they ever discontinue this scent, I will be very upset!!

Fresh Balsam - favorite winter scent. The time for my artificial Christmas tree is taken out of the box and put up = this candle is lit! It makes my home smell like I have a real tree like I used to have growing up.

Lilac Blossom - best Spring scent because I just adore the real lilacs that bloom here for such a short time each year. This is 1 of the closest to the real thing candle I've found.

I've tried several other scents but the above 3 are my go-to scents that never ever disappoint!! 

Super Contributor

Pumpkin Cupcake!!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered 6 last year or the beginning of the year. Right now, I have Winter Candy Apple and love it.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

9-29-22

What scents do you like?

@JeanLouiseFinch    Glad I read your post.  I went to  BBW today and bought a few of the candles that I really like.  I don't care for any that smell like food but I have some favorites that I would recommend.  Lakeside Morning, Autum Woods, Fresh Cut Lilacs, and Rose Water and Ivy.  I did pick up a Balsam one for the holidays.  I had coupons so I got a couple freebies and 20% off.  Great deals today.  Thank you!  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info @JeanLouiseFinch.  I typically stock up at their big sale around early December (more stock in winter scents and usually enough fall are left).  Those 3 wicks used to be $8 then (with a coupon more like $7!) but I think last year they were up to $10.  But since I haven't been to the store since pre-Covid, then free shipping might entice me to pick some up and I can burn some fall scents now.  I can see if I want to pick up more later.  I only buy fall and winter scents.  

Leaves is one of my favorites but I'm looking to try The Perfect Autumn instead (4.9 rating is a good sign).    But I do like some of the foody/sweeter scents too.  Pumpkin Caramel Swirl/Cinnamon Caramel Swirl and Snickerdoodle/Pumpkin Snickerdoodle (I don't remember it smelling like Pumpkin) I like too.

Honored Contributor

I love Leaves, and Cherry Blossom. They do have some really nice Fall scents though! 

Trusted Contributor

i'm addicted to these candles! i have at least 50 plus, and i just got 10 more. i also had a 20% off coupon.. so the candles came out to about 10.90!! cant beat that... i couldnt pass it up! I usually burn one in my hallway and 1 in my livingroom. it smells my whole apt. up.. also the 1st weekend of december they have a major candle sale.. i think they get down to about 11. i will get more then..  i will never pay  26,50 for a candle.. i stock up when they go on sale

Frequent Contributor

Sweater Weather.   Favorite of my Sister, SIL & me.