Honored Contributor

Sorry to be contrarian, but I like it.  It's cheery, cozy, and welcoming.

Honored Contributor

It's not my style but I think it's cute. I would take away the wallpaper and the plates.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I have no idea where you find the photos you post, but I love them and just want to thank you for sharing them on this board. 

This one in particular is something I would love to have and could look at all day.  I really admire people who can put pieces together like in this photo and make such a comfortable setting.  I would love to sit at that table and have a cup of tea --

Please keep sharing.  I look forward to your posts.  Thank you so much!!

Respected Contributor

I like everything but the light.

Honored Contributor

It’s pretty, but....do you eat there?

Respected Contributor

I like the concept but not the execution.   

Esteemed Contributor

My first impression was somewhat negative, e.g., what's with all the chairs, what's with that crazy wallpaper, why so many different colors, etc. Then I took a second look....and voila! I see a great, small, cozy area for family members to gather and chat, or sit down with a handyman to discuss work that needs to be, or even a neighbor who comes over to chat. Not everyone likes to sit on a padded bench - I know my hubby would choose one of the chairs. I would probably do something with different colors (& get rid of the plates and light fixture), but the concept of the nook with the different seating options is warm and inviting IMO.

Respected Contributor

It's a nicer, cozier alternative to traditional dining. I like it - minus the wallpaper.

Honored Contributor

This room upsets my sense of balance. I could never relax because I would always be trying to figure out when I could reasonably escape. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Regular Contributor

cozy, comfy, i want to sit around this table for a few hours with good food, friends and conversation!