Respected Contributor

Re: Bamboo sheets and pillow cases

I'm very happy with H342800 Northern Nights rayon made from bamboo sheet set.  They are so very comfortable, extremely soft against bare skin. The texture is nothing like other sheets I've had and I think I may never go back, I've found perfection.

Respected Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

I'm very happy with H342800 Northern Nights rayon made from bamboo sheet set.  They are so very comfortable, extremely soft against bare skin. The texture is nothing like other sheets I've had and I think I may never go back, I've found perfection.

@Free2be, ITA with you regarding Northern Nights Bamboo Sheets.

I purchased a different set, and love them....So much so that I ordered an additional set, as well as a set for each of my 'kids'.

I sleep HOT, and these sheets are just right for me. They do wrinkle easily, so it's straight out of the dryer & onto the bed.

H437093

Northern Nights Two Tone Rayon Bamboo Sheet Set

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

I bought the Carilouha sheets and they went in the trash after about 4 uses.  I will NEVER waste time and money on bamboo.  They sleep hot and wrinkle like crazy.  

Honored Contributor

GMA has Cariloha bamboo sheets 50% off.  I have never tried bamboo sheets nor this brand.  Would you recommend these sheets? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's rayon made from the bamboo plant. It's highly eco-unfriendly. Lot's of chemicals used to process it as it is with most rayon fabrics.

Honored Contributor

Only cotton for me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.