Honored Contributor

Re: BOOKS IN THE LIVING ROOM

I do like this, but I couldn't have that many books on my coffee table.  I have three books on mine:  "Sotheby's Concise Encyclopedia Of Glass," "The French Bulldog" by Muriel P. Lee, and "Cats In The Sun" by Hans Silvester.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Oh, thank you for listing your 3 books, @NickNack !   They are intriguing!

That reminds me, if you ever watch "Garrett LeChic" on Youtube--  he's a young interior decorator, who's completely renovating his house and has three dogs--  an English bulldog, a French bulldog, and a little Pomeranian mix (I think).  He put out a brief Easter video with the three of them, giving them each a treat Easter peep.

Thought you might like to see this because of the Frenchie, but they are all impossibly cute, esp. bounding up the stairs at the end.  The littlest mix, he steals my heart because at 14 years he is a rescue who has no eyes, no teeth-- but is so well loved, and thoroughly enjoys his little shred of a peep.  Get ready for a cuteness overload! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdTOppHu7wE

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell   I subscribe to Garrett Le Chic.  Very knowledgeable decorator.  And he is one who knows the difference in interior designer & interior decorator and what either entails.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh what fun you are following him, @Nonametoday -- it will be super to see how the house evolves over time...

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the link to the Garret LeChic video @Oznell .  I just watched it and love all three of his dogs.  I watched a couple of his other videos, too, and subscribed to his channel.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

The room is bright and inviting but the books. Way to many. I have a magazine or two or catalogs on mine. When done reading they are gone. 

Respected Contributor

I don't mind stacks of books on a coffee table as long as it is not my coffee table.