Valued Contributor

Re: BL Woodland Frosted tree ?

I sooooo wanted this tree last year. Every tree in my house has clear lights, but I remember being smitten with the multi one last year. The colors chosen for the multi are so beautiful. I might just start saving my money and see if any come back as is. The regular price for this tree is just not in my budget, since this would not be a must have purchase. It would be a "I just want it" purchase, and I would have to "find" a place to display it. I already have 4 regular size trees and two mini trees that I decorate. Like I need one more. Smiley Embarassed

Valued Contributor

I sooooo wanted this tree last year. Every tree in my house has clear lights, but I remember being smitten with the multi one last year. The colors chosen for the multi are so beautiful. I might just start saving my money and see if any come back as is. The regular price for this tree is just not in my budget, since this would not be a must have purchase. It would be a "I just want it" purchase, and I would have to "find" a place to display it. I already have 4 regular size trees and two mini trees that I decorate. Like I need one more. Smiley Embarassed

I also loved the flocked white tree presented last evening around 11:30. It has the same multi lights on it, and is stunningly beautiful. I believe it is called Bethlehem Lights Flocked Bedford.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered mine! So EXCITED to get it!!

Respected Contributor

I just ordered mine too ! Thanks everyone, this tree sounds so special.
Ciao Bella, thank you for your post, I bet that hallmark tree was the one !! Sounds so beautiful, I may have to get it also, if they bring it back (;