Valued Contributor

I missed Lisa's show last year when this was first presented, but watched the video the other day when someone here said it was back in stock. Do you think this might be presented again in one of this weekends shows? I really like it and am tempted, but am still on the fence. Anyone here own it? Any comments/ reviews welcomed. TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: BL Woodland Frosted tree ?

@country gal wrote:

I missed Lisa's show last year when this was first presented, but watched the video the other day when someone here said it was back in stock. Do you think this might be presented again in one of this weekends shows? I really like it and am tempted, but am still on the fence. Anyone here own it? Any comments/ reviews welcomed. TIA

I think the white was presented already, so you may want to check 
viewed recently," or search for woodland flocked trees.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
I've also been tempted to get this tree. Now I miss Lisa After watching the video of her showing it last year. ETA, thought there was another tree that she featured last year, that had a pretty heavy dusting of snow on it, and I thought I remember her saying that it was almost too pretty to decorate and that she was even considering leaving it un decorated. I wish I could remember what tree that was .
Contributor

Are you referring to Bethlehem Lights Woodland Pine Christmas Tree w/instant power H203057? There was another thread on this and I was so excited since I missed out on it last year!! I purchased the 9 footer in the clear and it shipped 2 days ago. Can't wait to get it !!
Valued Contributor

Yes, that's it. WOW, that 9 ftr. will be a STUNNER! I'll have to settle for a smaller size, but I know I'll love it. Let us know what you think about yours when it comes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Azcowgirl wrote:
I've also been tempted to get this tree. Now I miss Lisa After watching the video of her showing it last year. ETA, thought there was another tree that she featured last year, that had a pretty heavy dusting of snow on it, and I thought I remember her saying that it was almost too pretty to decorate and that she was even considering leaving it un decorated. I wish I could remember what tree that was .

I think the tree you're referring to was the Hallmark Sugared flocked tree...which I bought last year.  It's beautiful!  And, yes, so pretty you don't need to decorate. They were not presented in the Christmas in July programs. They were first premiered in late October or early November (when I bought mine.) Last year the hosts were saying that QVC had partnered with a new vendor, Hallmark, so maybe they will return again this year.  If it does return, don't hesitate to buy it. They all sold out very quickly last year. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Frequent Contributor

Yes, this is the tree you are looking for...

It was very hard to get last year because it was only presented once by Lisa R and it sold out quickly.  I ordered the 6 1/2 in clear on a waitlist and got it.  I absolutely LOVE this tree, so I ordered it in the 9 ft multi, several times last year because it was "available", but it never shipped.  When it came back in stock this year, I quickly ordered the 9' multi (again) and it finally arrived and is sitting in my basement. I won't put it up til the first week in November, with all the 5 star reviews, I don't think I'm going to have any problems. Lisa R's video is still up on this tree for you to watch.    

Frequent Contributor

Here are the item numbers for the different sizes. 

5.0 H203054
6.5 H203055
7.5 H203056
9.0 H203057

Trusted Contributor

Just get this tree. The items number listed in the previous post is the one I picked up last year. It sold out in one airing with Lisa and didn't return until now. The flocking is perfection. No huge sloppy clumps, no mess. Everything about this tree is special. Everyone that came into my home admired and wanted it. I have told all I know that it is back in stock and they all ordered it. It is magical and the shaping of it is gorgeous. I looked at flocked trees in the stores and they were over flocked, clumpy and messy. The way they applied the flocking is perfection. I purchased the multi. This tree is everything and more that Lisa says in the video. Don't hesitate if your thinking about it. It's a rare find. No need to fluff or separate branches. Just put it up and it's perfect.
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for posting about this tree several days ago. I missed the original show it was on last year, but have viewed the video several times yesterday. You have convinced me that it is exactly what I want!