Contributor

BETHLEHEM LIGHTS CHRISTMAS TREE :0( IT NOW HAS 0 LIGHTS

I am so upset!!!!! I purchased one of these Christmas trees about three years ago. The first year I put it up, on entire section was OUT NO LIGHTS before Christmas even arrived. The second year I got it out another section went out!!! This year I got it back out again and the whole entire top part of the tree didn't even come on!!! :0( Night before last, my daughter called me to the livingroom and said :hey mom, this section of lights just got really really bright... look mom" I went over and sure enough that row of lights were so bright they would almost blind you. I reached over and felt of the lights and they were so HOT it burnt my fingers!!!! This was my last row of lights that I had left on my tree. It already was to the point that it looked aweful anyway!!! I then had to completely unplug the whole entire tree fearing that it might catch on fire!!!! This scared me to death!!! I now have a tree with NO LIGHT PERIOD AT ALL!!!! Worst case I went and left a review on the Q and said that I felt it was very dangerous out of concern of other Q customers having maybe the same thing happen to them to. I was feaing in my mind the whole entire time that it could burn someone's house to the ground. I did not mention this in my review though just the fact of how HOT the lights were. QVC emailed me a while ago and said "sorry we could not post your feedback" This is terrible there risking our safety I don't think they want Bethlehem Lights to be sewed if a fire breaks out and they don't want them being liable for any casualties or burn outs. Of course QVC doesn't want to be caused any problems either !!!! I don't want this for the either but I don't like the faulty wireing of this product!!! You guys should go and read all these horrible reviews people are leaveing on the Q about how there lights are not even working period at all. I gave over 200.00 for this tree and this is only my third or maybe fourth year haveing it in my home. This year when I take it down, I intend to of course unplug the tree first lol but then take wire cutters and cut the cords off to the base of the tree (there are three sections) and remind myself to go and purchase lights for my tree and just restring and I guess unstring every year the I always have done !!!! I dread it I miss my prelit Christmas tree which is now with 0 lights it looks so horrible and I am so upset!!!! :0(