Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for posting about these! I don't usually burn candles too often in the summer, but these are so pretty that I want some to put in my living room even if I don't burn them much.

Valued Contributor
On 6/1/2014 Christmasnut said:
On 5/27/2014 glmama said:

They look nice. Smiley Happy

A little OT, but does anyone know if they still sell the Champagne Toast scent in the 3-wick? I've looked and I can't find it. TIASmiley Happy

That was a seasonal for Christmas and New Year's. I loved it too and I think I might have another one left in my stash. Some times they may bring out of season candles back for their Semi annual sale in the summer which starts June 9th and maybe the 7th online(?). They could bring it back again later this year and they have been known to bring back a fragrance and call it something else. Smiley Happy

Great, thank you! Smiley Happy I will look for it during the sale.

I am itching to get into the store--haven't been for ages--and load up on candles. But I don't want to do so right this minute if one of their big sales is around the corner.

Respected Contributor

I would love to get my hands on another Champagne Toast 3-wick myself. Hopefully they will bring it back since it was so well-liked. I'll be on the lookout.

Valued Contributor

The sale has started online, in store on Monday. Use code S142783 to get $10 off $30