Super Contributor

I've never smelled / smelt Bath and Body Works Leaves candles or Wallflowers, and I was wondering if the notes for the scent on their site are very true? I know there has been times the description grabs me, but the reviews don't match up. I hate amber scent, and I'm afraid it'll have either it or a sickingly sweet scent.

TIA! 

Honored Contributor

Ah, Leaves - one of my fav scents at BBW although they've retired the shower gel & body lotion a few years ago.  I think their scent descriptions are spot on. 

My all time fav is Lemongrass Sage. WOW, do I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent!!!!  They do bring back this one every once in awhile and when they do, I buy a bunch of washes & lotions.  I hoard this fragrance!!!  I do have a few others that I love too.

And if you try something and you end up not liking it, or it isn't what they describe, they will take it back. 

Honored Contributor

I love the scent Leaves as well. The candle is very strong though, so I can only burn it for an hour or so at a time, but I have a smaller house, I have never used the lotion or shower gel, but absolutely love the candle, and I think their description is spot on!

Contributor

This scent is not too sweet.  It has a fresh cripness (apple scent) to it along with some warmth. It is a really good scent.

Trusted Contributor

Go for it.  This is one of the best scents for Autumn.  You won't be disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ane1Care

Leaves is about my favorite scent from BBW.  I also love Sweater Weather, and Autumn.   I love the fall scents the best of any of theirs featured thru out the year.  And most, if not all of the ones I love have one common note-they all contain apple as a component.  There aren't many fall scents I don't love of theirs but Leaves and Sweater Weather are my most favorite.