Trusted Contributor

Heading to the mall before it gets too crazy.  They're doing buy 1 get 1 free, 3-wick candles plus a 20% coupon.  I only buy these candles when a good deal like this comes up, so here we go!

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp I love these candles too and love the sales. I think I'll buy mine online. It will mean an extra $5.99 for shipping. 

Some days I don't mind going to the mall, and I like smelling the candles in person, but I think I'd rather be home today.

Thanks for the heads up and enjoy your new candles! 

If anyone needs the 20% code for the website it's DISCOVER20.

Honored Contributor

The 3 wick candle sale is still on, but, today there is free ship on 25.00. The code is FREESUMMERFUN. Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

@meallen616@RazorSharp, or @SusieQ_2

Does anybody know if BBW offers Summer Boardwalk this year?  I can't seem to find it online this year.

Did they rename or repackage it this year?  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@jpie Wish I could help you with the candle you're looking for but I don't know the answer. Maybe someone else will know. 

I did Google it and it sounds amazing. I'd love to have it too! 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2

Thanks for the reply.  The SBW is similar to salted toffee/caramel.  They had it last year, in a different design, but the same name.  If I recall correctly, BBW did not have it available until the middle-end of summertime.

It reminds me of one summer when I visited the Navy Pier in Chicago!

Trusted Contributor

The one I'm looking for which is either discontinued or not out yet is "Beach Cabana."  That is one of the rare beach ones that doesn't smell like a tropical punch or a coconut.  It's very subtle and fresh.