Respected Contributor

Re: B&BW Holiday House Luminary

I've been buying the houses annually since they first started selling them, but I think I can finally stop. The 2014 house is super cute, but it's a totally different look from the older houses and as other posters said, the price is ridiculous. The following listing has some close-ups of the details.

HOUSE

Contributor

I have two of the houses from when Slatkin was still with the company. Prices were so much better back then. I saw the big snowman in the store but his price was up there like the house was. No thank you! Did see a frosted luminary that you insert a large candle in that I am thinking of. Only with a coupon of course.

Valued Contributor

On 11/14/2014 beewee said:

I have two of the houses from when Slatkin was still with the company. Prices were so much better back then. I saw the big snowman in the store but his price was up there like the house was. No thank you! Did see a frosted luminary that you insert a large candle in that I am thinking of. Only with a coupon of course.

Is it the snowflake design luminary? I did break down and buy that one. They also make it for the mini candles, too...

Esteemed Contributor

Oh gosh! BBW has been really heating up my credit card lately, with all their sales, freebies and holiday items!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

I saw a luminary/3-wick holder at my store last weekend. It was a huge glass snowball with little snowflakes on it and the candle sat down inside of it and lit the whole inside up. They also had a small one, similar but I think if I remember right that the little ones could be hung. The large one was 49.99 and the small, 19.99. I would love to have the large one because it can be used all winter not just at Christmas. I hinted around to my husband, but I doubt he will go get it for me. I have not seen it online. Has anyone else seen this?

Esteemed Contributor

Just there the other day and bought the luminary that is mercury glass in silver, it is beautiful!!! Lite candles look awesome in it! was going to get the snowflake one till I happened to see this one!
Valued Contributor

On 11/14/2014 Kitty Galore said: Just there the other day and bought the luminary that is mercury glass in silver, it is beautiful!!! Lite candles look awesome in it! was going to get the snowflake one till I happened to see this one!

I'm not sure I've seen the one you have? It isn't this one is it?

Bath & Body Works 2014 Luminary 3 Wick Candle Holder

Respected Contributor

Frantically looking for a 20% off coupon....really want that big, fat snowman. HA! He would be so great cause you could leave him out all winter long. I have the very first house that came out years ago, and although it doesn't scream Christmas, I do typically put it up when the holiday is over. This snowman could slide right in to the empty space.

I've said more then once here that I would love a large luminary for most every season. I have a small table that I would just rotate them in and out if I could. I do have the black haunted house from a few years back, the turkey from a couple of years ago, and the Christmas house. I would love something for Easter, summertime/4th of July, maybe even a leprechaun something or other for St Patrick's day. Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed?!

Thanks for alerting me to these. I did call my store, but they don't have them yet.

Trusted Contributor

You just HAD to remind me of the cute BBW items out now!

I am going to track down a 10/30 coupon and head out tomorrow!

Honored Contributor