Trusted Contributor

Nothing is appealing to me, which is surprising, because many times I like individual pieces, if not the whole look. 

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing seems to jibe.  Pic makes me dizzy.  Don't like any of it.

Honored Contributor

I like the table, but not the artwork or objects. The objects just don’t speak or interest me.

As for scale, all those tiny objects need to go. The candelabra is too wide. The arrangement of objects is ok, but not what I would do. 

I would use one tall narrow object on one side and 2 narrow objects of different heights on the other side of the artwork, with a medium sized flatter object in the center. On the bottom I would put a large object in the center. In my mind it would be larger than the item above it on the top shelf. I would add a medium sized object on each end of the bottom shelf. 

Honored Contributor

Looks too formal and "staged".  Objects are placed with mathematical precision.  I prefer the bottom shelf.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I do like the tree and I like the actual credenza. - also like the little butterflies in glass/plastic boxes.  However do not like any of the rest of the decor which is not pleasing to my eye!

Honored Contributor

I think it would make more of a statment if the little trinket items were removed from the top shelf.  Also, I don't like the placement of three objects on the bottom just because the shelf seems to be divided into thirds.  I would eliminate two of the bottom shelf items (I count the bowl on the books as one item), and place the remaining item two thirds of the way to the right.  I think the one remaining item should be the gold-tone, loggish-looking bowl since it is the largest.

(I would place the silver bowl and books somewhere else because I do like the off-center way they are arranged)

Respected Contributor

Too many small pieces on the table.....nothing makes a statement.

Honored Contributor

While not my taste I think it's nicely styled.......

That candelabra reminds me of an episode of the Rob & Laura Petrie Show.....

....The ****** Van ****** Show Blogathon: The Masterpiece & The Man From ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”