Honored Contributor

Awesome Pre-Wash Stain Remover

[ Edited ]

I don't know who it was BUT some wonderful lady on the QVC board recommended Awesome Stain Remover from the Dollar Store. 

It seems like I am always trying to get a stain out of a top, tablecloth or something. And I figured what have I got to lose? One Dollar? No problem.

WELL - I brought out my winter clothes. And one top that was blue and white had a stain that seemed to grow in the attic over the summer. It tumed a big spot of the white in the top to a pale yellow. The top looked like it was ready for the rag pile. I sprayed the Awesome Stain remover on the spot and just washed the top. The white is a nice bright white again. It looks so nice. Well worth a dollar!  or more!

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Pre-Wash Stain Remover

I believe you may mean AWESOME stain remover - they carry this at the dollar store - I've never seen amazing stain remover.

Honored Contributor

Thanks 151949

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I believe you may mean AWESOME stain remover - they carry this at the dollar store - I've never seen amazing stain remover.

She did say AWESOME Stain Remover. 

Respected Contributor

Wow!  Busy Bee. She edited her post.  The board police are out today?

Honored Contributor

Re: Awesome Pre-Wash Stain Remover

[ Edited ]

Yes, she editted the original post.

Honestly, if you say the sky is blue here , someone will come back and find something to critize about your statement. 

Valued Contributor

Yes indeed, like your spelling. It's "edited" and "criticized."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zita wrote:

Yes indeed, like your spelling. It's "edited" and "criticized."

And this is the perfect example of what i said.

Honored Contributor

I'll return to the OP's topic at hand,,,,, I'll be picking up this stain remover next time I'm at my local Dollar Tree! Thx!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

They have several  AWESOME products - spray cleaner and stain remover, CLR type cleaner and others. They are powerful so best to test them first before going hog wild using them on something. However, that said I have found with a magic eraser and some awesome you can get almost anything clean.