Super Contributor

Re: Awesome Pre-Wash Stain Remover

Thank you drizzellla and lovestoteach for the pics.  I was looking at the same one as lovestoteach posted a pic of.  

Now I know what to look for.

There are so many dollar stores;   Dollar Tree, Dollar General etc. that I will have to look around some more.  I really could use such products so now I am on the hunt.  

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Drizzella, the photo yu posted, that Awesome I haven't tried. The other bottle that was posted is how my bottle looks. Not sure if our Dollar Store has the Pre-Wash, will have to give that a try if the store has it. ;-)

Honored Contributor

I bought it at Dollar Tree.

Not sure if other Dollar Stores carry it. I only have a Dollar Tree in the area.

Honored Contributor

@grandma_2_2 wrote:

Thank you drizzellla and lovestoteach for the pics.  I was looking at the same one as lovestoteach posted a pic of.  

There are so many dollar stores;   Dollar Tree, Dollar General etc. that I will have to look around some more.  I really could use such products so now I am on the hunt.  

Thanks!

I think the only place it's available is at Dollar Tree.

Super Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@grandma_2_2 wrote:

Thanks!

I think the only place it's available is at Dollar Tree.

Thank you for letting me know.  I looked at the Dollar Tree in my area and it has the one that lovestoteach showed a picture of.  I wonder if it's a regional thing as to which bottle/type they sell?  Haha!  The plot thickens!  I will get a bottle next time I go and try it.  I just didn't see any prewash stain release.  Maybe they were out.  

Thanks for everyones' help!

Honored Contributor

Grandma 2 2 - I don't get it. I live outside Philadelphia, PA. And The LA's Totally Awesome Laundry Pre-wash is manufactured/distributed in Buena Park, CA. Not exactly around the corner. And it is crystal clear liquid.

I know I like the stuff I bought and glad that my Dollar Tree sells it. Maybe I should buy another bottle or two