Esteemed Contributor

I've become such a fan of Goose Creek Candle Company (goosecreek.com). They are by far the best candles I've ever bought - terrific scents that fill a room, clean burning and very reasonably priced, especially when they have their sales (which are frequent). They're made in the U.S. They have a Facebook page of fans with comments and recommendations on favorite scents . And yes, I'm hooked not only on the candles, but also the wax melts and plug-in oils. Anyone else using Goose Creek products?

Regular Contributor

I just ordered 3 of my all time favorite candles of Goose Creek in Carrot Cake. It is soo good & were on sale for $9.99 & you can't beat that!!

Regular Contributor

Hands down the best candles and best sales. Placed another order today. Can't help myself!

Respected Contributor

Oops, sorry.   I thought this said 'awesome candies'.   I couldn't wait to see what they were.  THEN I saw it was 'candles'.    Booo !

Honored Contributor

Re: Awesome Candles

[ Edited ]

Yes! I have ordered from them many times, awesome sales too!!!!! What I like also is that they burn really nice, and the fragrance isn't overpowering at all, nice and subtle-you can still smell it, but its not overpowering and headache inducing like some others....

Valued Contributor

I am a Goose Creek Fanatic also.  Love their candles and melts..  They are great.  Looking forward to the Black Friday sale next month.  Hopefully they will have as great a sale as they did last year for Black Friday.  These and Bath and Body Works and Crossroads are all my favorite candles.

Respected Contributor

Re: Awesome Candles

[ Edited ]

I made repeated attempts to order through PayPal but something kept going awry, it kept hanging up even after I'd logged into PayPal it couldn't get me back into the candle company site.  I'm kind of stubborn about using my credit card number at a site I may never visit again.  After 3 tries I gave up, maybe another day.  I think the Universe is telling me to wait for the Black Friday sale.

I returned after seeing that the PayPal final Pay screen was popping up on a separate screen behind.  Good thing for me, I was able to take advantage of some sales.

Frequent Contributor

I am looking for an apple/cinnamon scented candle. Valerie had something like this years ago. I called trying to buy more, but had to buy the entire set. Anybody have any ideas about Goose Creek Candles. If not, what would you recomment for fall? Ladies, anybody!!

Honored Contributor

Are they similar to Harry Slatkin candles? I like his scents.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Are they similar to Harry Slatkin candles? I like his scents.

@AuntG. I don't think so, at least not in my opinion......Slatkin Candles have a much stronger scent to me than GooseCreek Candles. I think Goose creek are more subltle.....Harry's are nice, and I have some of his as well, but the scent to me is definitely stronger.........