Respected Contributor

H208918 candle rings by Valerie are now available online.  I am ready to look at some Fall items

Trusted Contributor

Re: Autumn Beauty candle rings

I second that! Thanks for the item #, I had not seen these. Ordered 3 sets for my antique gold pedestal candle sticks from Grandin Road. I will add these rings to Grandin Roads grapevine candle rings. They should look stunning together on the antique gold pedestals on my dining room table.

Respected Contributor

These are the best candle rings I have from Valerie. They are lush and so beautiful. I bought 3 sets last August and put them throughout the house on my candlesticks and Luminara's so worth the price (same price as last year)

Honored Contributor

They look nice.

Honored Contributor

Head up on these. I bought them last year, and they were really smushed in their box, and wrinkled. It took a long time for them to unwrinkle, and one of my mom's never did.

They also were known for having a 'bare spot'. One area of the ring was rather sparse, and needed to be turned to the back of the candle or it was noticeable.

Most of the components on this were not wired, so shaping and moving things was difficult, and things didn't stay where you would put them.

I kept mine, and like them (sort of) but they did have a few issues like this, that we talked about on here last year. 

Regular Contributor

I agree with mominohio. I sent mine back last year. They were very difficult to work with and they all had a bare spot. Hopefully these issues were corrected on this year's order.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have these candle rings and they are very nice......mine were very full and no wrinkles ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Head up on these. I bought them last year, and they were really smushed in their box, and wrinkled. It took a long time for them to unwrinkle, and one of my mom's never did.

They also were known for having a 'bare spot'. One area of the ring was rather sparse, and needed to be turned to the back of the candle or it was noticeable.

Most of the components on this were not wired, so shaping and moving things was difficult, and things didn't stay where you would put them.

I kept mine, and like them (sort of) but they did have a few issues like this, that we talked about on here last year. 

@Mominohio Thanks for mentioning this. The problem began when they put them (shoved more like it) in a too small box. I let mine sit out and did what I could to fluff and bend them and then I took my hand held steamer and steamed the wrinkles out. I have 2 out of the 6 candle rings with one end that is sparse. For those I put that part in the back of the candle holder. They are all so lush and really look good.