Trusted Contributor

Re: Atlanta House and Garden...

Beautiful!  The "potting shed" would be my happy place.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb @I think this property is delightful.  I could live here!  Thanks for posting,  LM

Respected Contributor

Absolutely Stunning!  I love everything about this house and the grounds surrounding it.   Gorgeous!!

Honored Contributor

This is absolutely gorgeous. The Grounds Keeper has a full time job for sure.

Honored Contributor

Several of you have mentioned the potting shed and I have admit that when I first saw this spread I said to myself that I'd love to convert it into a home for me! Wish they'd included a picture of the outside of it, you know, just to make sure it's as pretty as the inside!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

What a beautiful, "soft" area.  Many thanks!

Honored Contributor

What a spectacular landscape, so full of lush foliage and beauty.  This would be an environment I could easily find peace and serenity at , read a book, clear my head and smile!  I would guess the interior of the home  is just as appealing.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Several of you have mentioned the potting shed and I have admit that when I first saw this spread I said to myself that I'd love to convert it into a home for me! Wish they'd included a picture of the outside of it, you know, just to make sure it's as pretty as the inside!

@stevieb , I saw a photo of what I think is the outside of this gardening shed.  There are also other photos of the exterior of the place including what is probably the front of the house.  If interested to see the outside of the shed and the other photos, they are at the website alexsmithgardendesign dot com -- then click on the Portfolio tab, then click on the "Tuxedo Park" link, and that will bring up about 14 photos.  The shed is about the tenth or eleventh photo (stairs leading up to the porch and two chairs flanking the door).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCisFun  Thank you for posting the followup. Well worth a look. It just gets more gorgeous. Just a beautiful home and gardens.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...