Honored Contributor

'As is' VPH frosted finials now available!

[ Edited ]

H207249...I just ordered two of the champagne...just LOVE them!!!

If your color choice is not available when you go to order, keep checking back. I'm sure the Q will be having returns come in regularly for awhile Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: 'As is' VPH frosted finials now available!

How do the returns look when you receive them? I would be afraid to order items returned.....anyone have good luck with a returned item sold as is?

Honored Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

How do the returns look when you receive them? I would be afraid to order items returned.....anyone have good luck with a returned item sold as is?

I have had good luck with "as is," only had to return one item out of many.

Trusted Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

i've had good luck too. Got an awesome set of Valerie's reindeer from last year for less than half price and they are perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

I have been VERY lucky with 'as is'/returns. Of about 50 over the years I have purchased, only 3 I didn't keep. The majority of them were never even opened! Those folks I guess had buyer's remorse.

I had bought about a dozen Dooney & Bourke handbags 'as is'. Only one was used...VERY gently (one would never know it was used, it just didn't have the plastic covering on handles and all...all the other ones were perfect...buyer's remorse, or those that just didn't like them upon looking at them close up.

I have literally saved a few thousand $$$ over the years Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@Jayjay wrote:

i've had good luck too. Got an awesome set of Valerie's reindeer from last year for less than half price and they are perfect.

Me too! I got all 3 sets of our VPH glitter reindeer 'as is' Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For anyone who was waiting on the 'champagne'...I just noticed they are now available...grab it while you can ASAP! (H207249)

Honored Contributor

Another update...4 colors are now available including red for those interested Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

Hi jay, don't be afraid to order As Is, you still have QVC's 30 day return option.  I've got a lot of as is and have returned only a couple of items because of a defect.  I haven't bought anything that had a manufacturer's warrenty as they may not still be valid, but QVC offers the return so not much to lose except a trip to the post office or a mail box.

Honored Contributor

I received my white frosted finials today.  I ordered before they became available in As Is but they are super gorgeous.  I still love my champagne ones that I got last year but these are great.  If you can get a set in white As Is, go for it.  I don't think you'll regret it.  I don't plan to light them, don't light the champagne either.  I don't like that bluish hue they show when lit.