Honored Contributor

Re: 'As is' VPH frosted finials now available!

@littlearl wrote:

A big thank you SL for the heads up on the "as is" champange color finials being available.  Luckily I managed to capture a set.

I too have purchase many things from "as is" and have not had to return anything.  You just need to be a faithful checker of the "as is" items.

LOVE this forum for all the great ideas and helpful information/feedback given on items that interest me.

I am so happy to have helped Smiley Happy This is a great forum with many helpful, kind folks that I have been grateful for many times!

Please post when you get them Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

All colors are available again.

I am so tempted to get a red set...*sits on hands and puts her helmet on with the chin strap again* Smiley Tongue

Regular Contributor

I just ordered red, champagne, and blue. I haven't even gotten my first set of red yet! I hope I won't be sorry. I figure I can always return them even as is, correct?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J9 Janine wrote:
I just ordered red, champagne, and blue. I haven't even gotten my first set of red yet! I hope I won't be sorry. I figure I can always return them even as is, correct?

Yes, and if any sets are defective, you do get your S&H back when you return it like with any other item you purchase on the Q...'as is' or not Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@J9 Janine wrote:

Yes, and if any sets are defective, you do get your S&H back when you return it like with any other item you purchase on the Q...'as is' or not Smiley Happy

This is a little know fact with Q, but yes indeed, you can return 'as is' just like regular merchandise.

If your 'as is' item is broken or defective, just mark the slip that way on returning, and do check to make sure they refund all (both ways) shipping charges. They are supposed to, and they will, but sometimes they miss that and I have to contact customer service and get a correction. I've never had issues with them refusing, they just miss crediting it sometimes and need to be reminded!

And I orderd a set of champagne, as mine are from last year, and only have the two hour timer. Excited to get a set of them with a longer glow time.

I have red on check hold, because I can't decide. Don't need them in the least, either new set, but I WANT them!LOL

Regular Contributor

I love the red. But then I was looking around my house and figured I could put a bunch in different rooms. All my decor is pretty much Tuscan - red and khaki throat the house. Except my kitchen is Caribbean blue and yellow (modeled after Adventureland in Disney.) I figured they'd be perfect and couldn't beat the price.
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

I am so tempted to get a red set...*sits on hands and puts her helmet on with the chin strap again* Smiley Tongue

Good morning, Susan L, I just put batteries in my Frosted white finials and yes, they look great, not blue like last years.  I saw early this morning the champagne was available in as is so I ordered a set to replace the set from last year with the two hour timer and lights that look blue.  Three or four times I have put the Red finials in my cart but I don't follow through because I'm not much on using red in my decor for the holidays.  I hope we all have good luck with the As Is finials as these are so special.  Get off your hands before you lose circulation and that helmet will give you a headache, you know.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Good morning, Susan L, I just put batteries in my Frosted white finials and yes, they look great, not blue like last years.  I saw early this morning the champagne was available in as is so I ordered a set to replace the set from last year with the two hour timer and lights that look blue.  Three or four times I have put the Red finials in my cart but I don't follow through because I'm not much on using red in my decor for the holidays.  I hope we all have good luck with the As Is finials as these are so special.  Get off your hands before you lose circulation and that helmet will give you a headache, you know.  LOL

*loosens chin strap*

Hi Lucymo, Glad you tested your white  finials...Yay! I'm thrilled you ordered the new champagne too. I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the new ones when they are lit. 

Although it's not often, I do decorate with red once in awhile...like last year I used red more than usual. On our coffee table I used VPH's red hammered hurricane (with a Luminara) inside her fruit wreath. And remember the red/gold angel with the red finials, and red/gold trees (you have them too) Smiley Happy

I might use them in the kitchen this year...so undecided since I have numerious options. On one hand, it makes it fun to 'play' with the decor, but on the other side of the coin, I don't like playing eenie meenie minie moe to make a decision on which set ups I'm going to do...LOL

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Christmas 2014.jpg

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

*loosens chin strap*

Hi Lucymo, Glad you tested your white  finials...Yay! I'm thrilled you ordered the new champagne too. I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the new ones when they are lit. 

Although it's not often, I do decorate with red once in awhile...like last year I used red more than usual. On our coffee table I used VPH's red hammered hurricane (with a Luminara) inside her fruit wreath. And remember the red/gold angel with the red finials, and red/gold trees (you have them too) Smiley Happy

I might use them in the kitchen this year...so undecided since I have numerious options. On one hand, it makes it fun to 'play' with the decor, but on the other side of the coin, I don't like playing eenie meenie minie moe to make a decision on which set ups I'm going to do...LOL

Susan (& anyone else who wants to jump in), please see above pic. Angels are Valerie's.  Tree is from Target. I think I want the champagne finials to replace the tealights. Thoughts?  I can't decide whether to get anotheer set of champagne or a white to go with the champagne I already ordered.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

*loosens chin strap*

I do have some red pieces but just got away from that pretty much.  I used the red trees on my DR table last year.  I love those trees, not fire engine red but a nice soft color that will blend with most decor.  I'm glad you told me about the white and champagne finials being true to light color or I would have missed out on them.  To me, they are probably the best looking decor that I have, all things considered.  It is so nice to be able to share knowledge here and I so appreciate  the help I get.

I know what you mean about the eeny, meeny decor dilemma.  If I don't make some plans it will take me a month to decorate.  I always start in the bedrooms and since we have BR on both ends of the house I work my way  to the middle.  Do the LR, DR and entry last.  I have limited flat surfaces to decorate, actually.  So, I hope I'll purge more stuff again this year. If you come up with a good plan don't forget to share.  lol