Honored Contributor

Re: As Roseanne Roseannadanna said...

Oh my....'they' say things come in threes....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

Image result for roseanne roseannadanna quotes

I've been without a dishwasher since mid-September.  After three service calls and two parts installed, it still isn't usable.   Then, this morning, with frost on the pumpkin outside and 62º inside, I discovered my furnace won't come on.

Oh, and, did I mention, I have cross-country company arriving in two days?

Of course.  They KNOW you have company coming.  One year my garbage disposal knew that the next day was Thanksgiving. . . 

Sure hope things work out for you!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Spurt   It does sometimes feel like these things come in spurts (no pun intended Woman Embarassed) .  And, any and all prayers for a positive outcome would certainly be appreciated.   There goes the dryer buzzer -- I hope it's not smokin' when I get to it.   

P.S.  This episode reminds me of the year my oven door fell off on Thanksgiving morning.  

@IamMrsG 

OMG....on Thanksgiving day!!!!  What a nightmare .....cant imagine 

A  couple years ago a friend of mine had a pipe burst in her home on Christmas Day during dinner.....

Looks like Roseannadanna was right!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG Throughout all of your postings is an underlying sense of humor.  Sign of a true champ...you are going to survive thisHeart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Drythe   Thanks for the tip, I'll certainly keep it in mind!  Over a year?!   Lady, you are much more tolerate and nicer than me.

@IamMrsG 

The original outage was caused by a very close, direct lightening strike which caused a huge electrical surge.  Something I had never experienced.

He told me it damaged a bunch of parts as the surge ran throughout the oven, and he had to keep searching to find them all.  

Patience is not my strongest suit.

I was bamboozled.

Something that rarely happens.

It teaches humility.  Or, so I tell myself!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG.  You'll find being a single woman trying to maintain a home presents many challenges.  One thing to always keep in mind, check the circuit breaker before all else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Well I had gallbladder surgery and my dog is sick but your worried about a dishwasher prioritize 

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

P.S.  This episode reminds me of the year my oven door fell off on Thanksgiving morning.  

837514213.gifI know I am going to hell for 283917.gif@IamMrsG

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG 

We must be related. 

I feel your pain. It sounds like the last year of my life. 

I kind of wake up every day, wondering what will break down today! LOL

Respected Contributor

Well I had gallbladder surgery and my dog is sick but your worried about a dishwasher prioritize 

@Graydoxiechick  How awful for you!  I hope someone can get your bile production under control soon.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.