Respected Contributor

As Roseanne Roseannadanna said...

Image result for roseanne roseannadanna quotes

I've been without a dishwasher since mid-September.  After three service calls and two parts installed, it still isn't usable.   Then, this morning, with frost on the pumpkin outside and 62º inside, I discovered my furnace won't come on.

Oh, and, did I mention, I have cross-country company arriving in two days?

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Re: As Roseanne Roseannadanna said...

Yep...she knew what she was talking about.

Esteemed Contributor

Why does a furnace always seem to go out on a Sunday?! I hope you get both the furnace and dishwasher fixed before your company arrives! Hang in there! (Love Roseanne Roseannadanna!).

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG 

Oh Oh...I hate to tell you but they say trouble always comes in threes.... dishwasher, furnace.....Woman Surprised

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

RE: they say trouble always comes in threes.... dishwasher, furnace.....Woman Surprised

@Spurt   Gee, thanks, I used to like you.   Woman WinkWoman Very Happy  

Edited to add:  I just remembered that last Summer, when my husband died and these same people were here, my $3,500 three-year-old refrigerator went out.  Maybe it's them.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

RE: they say trouble always comes in threes.... dishwasher, furnace.....Woman Surprised

@Spurt   Gee, thanks, I used to like you.   Woman WinkWoman Very Happy  

@IamMrsG 

Im sorry I'll say a prayer that everything will be OK!!! 

I had a similar streak of things go wrong a couple months ago so I feel your pain and frustration

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG 

My oven was inoperable for OVER a year.  Same thing, many service calls, and parts,  I eventually called the national service office for the brand.  Learned that though he advertised being a licensed service rep, the person was in no way affiliated with the brand, and was using parts from who knows where.  

They sent a trained person who had it fixed within a week, removed all faux parts, and the company reimbursed the fees and parts for which I paid.

The person stated he was trained by the co. and had it on his invoices, card, web, sign, and truck.  On the off chance that this might be an the case, I pass this along.

Good luck.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe   Thanks for the tip, I'll certainly keep it in mind!  Over a year?!   Lady, you are much more tolerate and nicer than me.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt   It does sometimes feel like these things come in spurts (no pun intended Woman Embarassed) .  And, any and all prayers for a positive outcome would certainly be appreciated.   There goes the dryer buzzer -- I hope it's not smokin' when I get to it.   

P.S.  This episode reminds me of the year my oven door fell off on Thanksgiving morning.  

Respected Contributor

i am so sorry to hear of your home issues!  keeping fingers crossed that you can get them both repaired soon !!