Regular Contributor

“As Is” Homeworx Oil Refills

Has anyone ever ordered the oil refills “as is”? I’m wondering if you found them to be significantly used (nearly empty), packaged in the plastic bags, etc.
Respected Contributor

Re: “As Is” Homeworx Oil Refills

I've never ordered "as is"  only new but I am using up the ones I have and won't be reordering because to me they don't scent the room very much at all. I can smell them when I get close to the immediate area of the plugin but that's all.  Glade plugins last longer and they scent the entire room.

Respected Contributor

@whatsmyname wrote:
Has anyone ever ordered the oil refills “as is”? I’m wondering if you found them to be significantly used (nearly empty), packaged in the plastic bags, etc.

@whatsmyname   Yes I have and they are perfectly fine.

@Goodie2shoes   Some of the scents are very weak and others are strong. 

Honored Contributor

I use the refills and usually get this 12-pack for throughout the year. Each one lasts around 30 days and I can smell it in the bathroom where I placed it and down the hallway. Very nice. Wouldn't want every room to smell the same scent. I like lavender scents in the master bedroom and master bath; I enjoy something lemony in my home office, and I like something fresh in the kitchen and laundryroom.