Valued Contributor

I want this door...I need this door...I love this door.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

I adore this door!  I need the Craftsman house to go along with it!  Any of you who have one, I envy you. Love my Victorian but if I was moving I would definitely be interested in a Craftsman style and that door would be on my list.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, you could also take this picture to a stained glass artist and have a  panel made to hang in front of a window in your main room made.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No

Trusted Contributor

@lalakimino, LOVE Prettier then glass panels. YOU are the best LOLA! PROV

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimino, LOVE Prettier then glass panels. YOU are the best LOLA! PROV

Honored Contributor

Where can I buy one?  Or is it handmade?

Although, I like this swirly wood, Home Depot has a pine door, Krosswood Doors, and a maple door, Feather River Doors, with large glass centers that could be replaced with something like this.

Or find a solid door with this wood grain, cut out the center. 

I'm motivated to look into it.  

Esteemed Contributor

This door is lovely! I'm planning to replace my whole front and side door setups in the next month or so (once the weather is more settled) and have been looking at hundreds of door options. There are so many beauties to choose from...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Not my style, but I do admire the craftsmanship of the artist who made it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Artisan Craftsman Door

[ Edited ]

Very nice.

Wood exterior doors can be pretty maintenance intensive, though.  Having a beautifully matched surround and top-notch installation, and this thing costs a small fortune.  Pretty nonetheless!

Cogito ergo sum