Respected Contributor

Re: Art Van Furniture closing all 24 locations

I've bought lots of furniture from Art Van over the years, most recently last summer.  I will be very sad to see them go.  I never understood though, their reasoning for putting separate mattress stores (Pure Sleep) up all over the place, when they also sold mattresses in their regular furniture stores.  Seemed like mattress over-saturation to me.  Come to think of it, my last mattress was purchased from Art Van!

Trusted Contributor

The only thing we ever purchased from Art Van was a mattress.  I just hated walking into their stores and being stalked by a Sales person.  It made it such an uncomfortable shopping experience I didn't want to go back.

Esteemed Contributor

My parents went today. They found a couple things but didn’t but. They are just going to test their luck and see if they can still get it as prices fall. We are making are den into a sitting area/extra bedroom and are looking for a sofa bed.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

When we were looking for a sectional for our four season room we looked everywhere and could not find what we wanted.  Art Van Furniture had the perfect sectional for us - in the color and size we wanted and very well made-great quality.   I'll miss them - we live in Illinois.