Honored Contributor

I am searching for a new rug for under my kitchen table.  I wanted oval but it appears the only oval rugs I can find are braided, which I don't want.

Esteemed Contributor

Try looking on Wayfair .... they have “tons” of different rugs that you might like .... good luck!! 

Respected Contributor

Not sure where you've looked but a quick google search pulled up this non-braided option:

qfrm - rg [Autosaved].jpg

Honored Contributor

Try rugs.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

Not sure where you've looked but a quick google search pulled up this non-braided option:

qfrm - rg [Autosaved].jpg

I love Safevieh rugs.  I just bought one for my living room.  It's 100% wool and beautiful.  They look very high end but are moderately priced.  They have both wool and polypropylene, but I much prefer the all wool.

They sell them many places.  I bought mine from Target (online only).

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I am searching for a new rug for under my kitchen table.  I wanted oval but it appears the only oval rugs I can find are braided, which I don't want.

rugs.com is a great place to find what you are looking for. I have three rugs from them. Really great prices too. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954    Check out Pottery Barn especially when they have a sale and they will be having lots of sales because of the holidays.  I bought two rugs and they were priced very reasonably.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Just make sure it is easy to vacuum.

Esteemed Contributor

Once I struggled with wood floors, an oval table and a square dining room. Eventually went with square to match the room, and was sorry ever after.

Might also consider table shape.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Just make sure it is easy to vacuum.

@depglass.  How do you do that, especially when shopping online?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment