Trusted Contributor

Are Slatkin candles worth it?

Deal on gmadelas today for Slatkin candles, 3 for $53.11. Are they worth it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Are Slatkin candles worth it?

I think they're a nice quality candle. Very fragrant, heavy glass containers, good lids for extinguishing flames.

I've noticed that some of his candles can occasionally be found at Marshall's and Home Goods. Bought a pine fragrance one there recently. Think it was $16.99.

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21I have had good luck with his candles. Very fragrant and long lasting! Give them a try!

Super Contributor

If you enjoy more fragrance when burning, then I think they are the best. Occasionally I will burn a B&B works in my powder room and it is a much lighter scent than his candles.

Honored Contributor

Generally most candles are manuf. the same.Altho,the quality of the candle frargance oil may be of a little higher quality

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I love his 4 wick candles; they don't tunnel like every other brand I've tried. I watch for sale prices and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I'd say they are. A Thymes candle was marked $46 at the store I visited yesterday, and it was smaller than Slatkin 3 wicks. The balsam scent was wonderful, but the holiday scents from Harry are nice too.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are. I prefer the 4 wick if possible. I have a ton of allergies but I can burn the Slatkin candles without any problem. They also keep well and hold the scent.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all! I did wind up purchaseing the All hrough The House scent..A blend of evergreen, nutmeg, cinnamon, and sparkling pear. Its a 4 wick. They are offering 3 candles for $53.11 shipped. 4 differnt scents. Hope I like them..

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21Yes, they are worth it in my opinion. I have allergy issues and Harry's candles don't bother me at all. I also notice that I receive lots of compliments from guests when I burn these candles...they are my favorite brand.