Honored Contributor

Are Bliss Hammocks Being Phased Out on QVC?

I love my Bliss Hammocks gravity-free lounge chairs.  They are very attractive, durable, and extremely comfortable.

i see only one version on QVC's website.  Perhaps it's still too so to see all of the spring items just yet.

However, QVC has introduced a similar lounge chair today, item #F13913, the GCI Outdoor gravity-free lounge chair.  It looks like the ugly duckling of the gravity-free lounge chair family.  Those terrible yellow hardware mechanisms that lock the chair in position  are an eyesore.  Could they have made it more unattractive?  Just my opinion, of course. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Are Bliss Hammocks Being Phased Out on QVC?

• It wouldn't be a grest loss.  The gravity-free chairs are available at every hardware, discount and big box store in America.  Most are a lot cheaper than Bliss and no s&h.  I had the original LaFuma gravity free chair from France in mid '80s.  I loved it so much, I paid $150 for it.  Restrung the elastic cords twice.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Are Bliss Hammocks Being Phased Out on QVC?

Last summer Sam's had chairs that looked much like Bliss for much less money than QVC. They were called Zero Gravity chairs  they were sold as a 2 pack for 79 dollars. You can find them on Sam's website. They come in assorted colors. If you are a plus member shipping is free.