Honored Contributor

Re: Aqua Vanity, Subway Tile Bath

I have aqua walls in my bathroom and love the color!  This bathroom appeals to me in every way but one, I do not like subway tiles.  However, in general it is very pretty.

Honored Contributor

I love it.

That color looks just like what my bathrooms are painted.  

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah baby!

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful room!  Once I got in there, I don't know if I would want to ever come out!

Honored Contributor

As weary as I've become of white tile variatons, it is a lovely bathroom. I'd be happy to have this room. Loving the coral accents.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Just love it.  Such calming, soothing colors.  Everything is so pretty, the vanity, the rug, the towels.  The color on the wall is similar to what I have in my own master bath.

Honored Contributor

I prefer warmer colors, but I could live with it with some changes. It needs better lighting IMO for a bathroom - not a fan of the chandelier or tiny lamp lights next to the mirror. The natural light from the window helps though. I don’t like the hooks on the wall for the towels. I also dislike the floral towels and coral rug. I would have different towels, place a towel rod on that wall for them, & hang some kind or print or art piece above it. 

Honored Contributor

I would not change a thing in this bathroom ..this is perfection to me. I would love to have this bath in my home.

Respected Contributor

Not my style at all, however, I do appreciate the beauty of the room.   I would love to be at a bed and breakfast or boutique hotel with this bathroom.  

If I bought a home and this was the bathroom, I wouldn’t feel the need to renovate, even though I much prefer a more modern room and am not a fan of this color as the main focus.  

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely light, airy bath. Subway tiles are my favorite (had them in one home in two baths and the kitchen) for easy care. The oriental rug is wonderful for keeping cold feet warm and dry! Pretty subtle colors are very attractive.

Money screams; wealth whispers.