Honored Contributor

I like this bedroom. It strikes a good balance for me. Pretty without being too feminine & elegant without being too formal & fancy.

I usually prefer more warmth in a room, but I really like the neutrals & white mixed with the aqua. Looks very relaxing.

I like the furnishings & accessories too. The only thing I would change would be the artwork hanging between the windows. It just looks like nothing to me. I’d put a landscape or floral print there. 

D648C0EF-58DD-435F-B4BB-D2D597ADB4CD.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I really like it it looks very relaxing. Love the color.  I have the seaglass color in the bathrooms.

Esteemed Contributor

I find this to be a lovely, calming retreat.

When I read "aqua" I expected a much brighter color which can be too much for me. I would consider this robin's egg blue--a color I love.

Honored Contributor

fantastically beautiful!!!!!

Valued Contributor
Beautiful. Truly a retreat to me
Honored Contributor

This is a very appealing inviting bedroom and I like the aqua walls.  I too would change the art work on the wall and have something which stands out but goes with the style of the room, perhaps a scene with a water theme.  The room gives a feeling of calmness.

Honored Contributor

I love it!

I have a lot of coastal/beach artwork that would look great in place of the current artwork, but that's the only thing I would change.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@wilma  I agree with everything you said!  It's a beautiful room.

Trusted Contributor

That is a beautiful room!  Love the colors! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Aqua Bedroom

[ Edited ]

The room is very nice and I love the seaglass color, but i would prefer a different rug....something with the seaglass color to balance out the white comforter and white headboard, footrest and dresser....and different artwork too....I'm not a fan of a lot of white in rooms....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”