Valued Contributor

Anyone with a positive experience from Serta?

I bought the TSV and after reading some peoples posts, I am worried about the outcome. Anyone like their Serta mattresses from QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone with a positive experience from Serta?

My BFF bought a Serta from QVC over a year ago and is happy with hers.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

There are some very positive reviews associated with Serta. I do feel bad for the 70 year old lady who was on the forums and said she has a broken spring in hers and Serta is making is very difficult to get it replaced.

Honored Contributor

I bought one from the q a bunch of years ago. It was a good mattress. If it's comfortable and fits your needs, I don't think I'd worry about it.
Honored Contributor

After reading some posts here about Serta problems and poor customer service, I went online to read what people are reporting. Just think that well- made products we bought in years past do not live up to their reputation, today. There were so many complaints, I lost count. Very bad experiences.

Valued Contributor

On 10/6/2014 graycatsrule said: I bought one from the q a bunch of years ago. It was a good mattress. If it's comfortable and fits your needs, I don't think I'd worry about it.

I guess I won't worry! I bought a mattress at a local retailer and two years later it is sagging. I paid over $1000 for it so that is why I bought the TSV. I can't and won't invest that much every two years so I paid half the price.

jaxsmom - My BFF bought a Serta from QVC over a year ago and is happy with hers.

Thanks for the positive review!! Hopefully I'll get the same results.

Trusted Contributor

I think you have as much luck here as anywhere else, especially considering you have until the end of January to decide. I knew it wasn't the right mattress for me because I am a side and back sleeper who prefers a really soft pillowtop. I knew the TSV would not fit those parameters. They do make it easy with the easy pays etc but if it's not the right bed to start with then it's not going to work for me.

I shopped around locally and also know how happy I was with my last 2 super pillowtops. I am seriously thinking of buying from Mattress dot com as they have excellent prices and a 100 day satisfaction period. My only dilemma is they have so much to choose from. I am leaning away from Serta for a few reasons but do think their Perfect Sleeper line has some good choices. I slept on one at a hotel in CA in early spring and loved it.

If you don't love it, you have plenty of time to return it so I think you'll be fine.

The gal who is claiming that no-one will help her hasn't yet filled out the required paperwork for Serta to even go out and check on it. If she really has a defective bed, Serta will replace it but she has to submit the paperwork to get the process started. You can't just call them up and demand they remove a mattress and replace it without them having the opportunity to check out her claims.

I hope she can get the paperwork submitted so she can eventually get some resolution. She also saying that she is just going to send it back to QVC but they have already told her she is beyond their 30 day return period (for when she bought it) and she needs to go through Serta directly now. That's what warranties are for. I sincerely wish her well and hope she can get the forms submitted.

Super Contributor

I bought my Serta Perfect Sleeper EuroTop from QVC in March 2012 and love it.